Ask me anything

The names Roswell. 19 CKI FOLYFEEE NASAYING Golden Gate ~Ex D26 Key Club


Let's get along~

Sadness is the seed required to grow a happiness tree. Without sadness we wouldn't have a tree giving out happiness. When tree's die, all it means is it's time to try and grow a bigger tree. Though it'll take sometime, you'll be happier than you were before.

Yes, I hand out apples. =)
wildphilosoraptor:

fuckyeah-nerdery:

catbountry:

ex-wife:

did-you-kno:

Source 

"When I got my first cat, it changed me. There is something about holding a cat that makes your anger melt away. And if someone does something that upsets me—I have to remember my cat. I can’t keep my cat if I get into trouble.”

"I asked if Major Cabanaw had concerns for the safety of the cats. “Of course, we always want to ensure the safety of the cats, and the staff is great about keeping an eye out for them. But mostly, it’s the offenders keeping them safe. I have never once seen an offender kill his own cat. We screen them to be sure they have no history of animal abuse. But I’ll tell you this, there was a guy killed in here because he had spit soda pop onto someone else’s cat.”"
Wow.

Cats now control the prisons. They now have an army.

This post went exactly where I expected. Well done.

wildphilosoraptor:

fuckyeah-nerdery:

catbountry:

ex-wife:

did-you-kno:

Source 

"When I got my first cat, it changed me. There is something about holding a cat that makes your anger melt away. And if someone does something that upsets me—I have to remember my cat. I can’t keep my cat if I get into trouble.”

"I asked if Major Cabanaw had concerns for the safety of the cats. “Of course, we always want to ensure the safety of the cats, and the staff is great about keeping an eye out for them. But mostly, it’s the offenders keeping them safe. I have never once seen an offender kill his own cat. We screen them to be sure they have no history of animal abuse. But I’ll tell you this, there was a guy killed in here because he had spit soda pop onto someone else’s cat.”"

Wow.

Cats now control the prisons. They now have an army.

This post went exactly where I expected. Well done.

(via jawnjon)

1 week ago
212,725 notes
lovelyandbrown:

bluediamond-og:

horchata-princess:

mi-shellvp:

estasfuera:

“A little bit of Monica in my life,A little bit of Erica by my side,A little bit of Rita is all I need,A little bit of Tina is what I see,A little bit of Sandra in the sun,A little bit of Mary all night long,A little bit of Jessica, here I am…”

If you don’t know this reference, you’re definitely too young for me. 

bless

Lmao yesss


TOO. YOUNG.

lovelyandbrown:

bluediamond-og:

horchata-princess:

mi-shellvp:

estasfuera:

“A little bit of Monica in my life,
A little bit of Erica by my side,
A little bit of Rita is all I need,
A little bit of Tina is what I see,
A little bit of Sandra in the sun,
A little bit of Mary all night long,
A little bit of Jessica, here I am…”

If you don’t know this reference, you’re definitely too young for me. 

bless

Lmao yesss

TOO. YOUNG.

(via ohr3ginal)

4 weeks ago
245,492 notes

pharaohpfeil:

micdotcom:

Vile photos show the crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border no one is talking about

With a spate of huge stories breaking in the past few weeks, you might not have caught the massive environmental crisis in northern Mexico that began earlier in August.

According to the Associated Press, local politicians claim that Grupo Mexico, a private mining company in Sonora with a troubling track record of hazardous waste violations in Mexico and the U.S., was slow to report a disastrous fault in its leaching ponds, which hold industrial acid used in the mining process. The spill released around 10 million gallons of acid into the Bacanuchi and Sonora Rivers.

20,000 people were without water | Follow micdotcom 

whaaat the FUUUCK

NO

(via ohr3ginal)

1 month ago
43,114 notes

I hate it when people family or anyone in the world asks me where I am in school now and I give them the same answer I have been giving the last few years. It’s a lot more demoralizing than you think and it pretty much is like admitting that you’re a failure. Times like these is where I wish I had someone to relate to. It’s not easy to pull yourself together everyday with a smile even though you effed up the last few years and you’re living on a really thin thread, it sucks. People the same age are already way ahead in life and it’s in times like these where I don’t know what exactly I am good for. I know it’s partially my fault but I’m a slow learner and a really bad test taker but no doubt I try my hardest and that usually gets me nowhere. Meh I just feel like I’ve fallen behind so much and it’s thoughts like these that keep me thinking all night long, eating my sleep away. It sucks so much man.

1 month ago
0 notes

//For those unaware (or usually have no interest in mecha, which is quite alarming theres so many of you)

jaxblade:

optimusssprime:

beamscissormuses02:

among various anime announcements, it has been revealed by 2019 that there will be a REAL, FUNCTIONAL, FULL SIZE, GUNDAM

image

NOT A MODEL KIT, NOT A TOY, A REAL REAL REAL HONEST TO GOD MECH

WE ARE ENTERING THE AGE OF MECHA, THE FUTURE IS NOW

Looked it up, and yes, it’s legit

I’m so ready

dude…..woah image

(via ohitsmatt)

3 weeks ago
14,340 notes

saraisminaj:

flatbootyvevo:

my anaconda don’t want none unless ur gonna pay my college funds

yes thank you

(via jawnjon)

3 weeks ago
45,704 notes

80% chance to get into this class and I am one of the 20% that doesn’t get in…unbelievable.

1 month ago
0 notes
exxst:

owlfires-fandoms:

fuckyeahtokyoghoul:

injellyfish:

ahkmenra-h:

hellabitcoins:

sansaspark:

magconbabe-matt:

This shit better work

HAH I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND LOOK WHAT I GOT FROM MY DAD TODAY OUT OF THE BLUE


what if we all got paper lol

GUYS I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND I JUST GOT $150 

I am not even kidding but I am reblogging this twice in a row because I just got $275.

holy shot i hope this works!!

well then i hope my exam scores are high

this happens once every single year omg

exxst:

owlfires-fandoms:

fuckyeahtokyoghoul:

injellyfish:

ahkmenra-h:

hellabitcoins:

sansaspark:

magconbabe-matt:

This shit better work

HAH I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND LOOK WHAT I GOT FROM MY DAD TODAY OUT OF THE BLUE

what if we all got paper lol
GUYS I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND I JUST GOT $150 

I am not even kidding but I am reblogging this twice in a row because I just got $275.

holy shot i hope this works!!

well then i hope my exam scores are high

this happens once every single year omg

(via jawnjon)

1 month ago
720,714 notes